Tuesday, August 17, 2010

5 Months...

Five Months was a HUGE month for me.  I started getting even bigger even though I was still only 12 pounds I was growing.  My motor skills were right on track. I was eating my homemade baby food daily and drinking my yummy formula with rice and probiotics in it.  Mommy made sure I was going to be a healthy lil girl.  Mommy started introducing me to all kinds of new toys and stuff.  See I am such a little baby that all the toys to help me with my motor skills and such are way to big for me but mommy was determined to get me out there and let me experience stuff other babies my age were experiencing.  As you will see below mommy got me a baby einstein exercise center.  That was a bit of a challenge for me.  I am so tiny that the thing you sit in came up practically to my neck. how the heck was I supposed to jump and play with my toys???
At 5 months I started sitting up for a couple of seconds without any help and I tried to crawl.  I had a long way to go in the area of crawling but I was sure determined!  I started spending a lot of time on my tummy, pushing up!

Mommy and daddy started taking me on adventures.  My first big one was the beach.  The pictures are posted below as well as others from my fifth month!

I was loving my Sweet Potatos homemade by my mommy!

This is the first day of me playing in my Baby Einstein exerciser!  You can't tell it was too little for me because i was in the middle of a jump in the air!

This begins a serious of pictures of me trying to feed myself.  Can you see the bottle is almost as big as me! Yes I was a little thing.  This is why I still let my mommy hold my bottle!  its HUGE!

Almost got it!


This is me thinking I am a big girl.  I love my bobby but I wanted out on the floor to move around!

I am trying to feed myself here!

sound asleep!

mommy loves taking nighty nighty pics of me...

This is a serious of pictures of mommy, daddy and me on our first family trip to the beach!  There was so much going on they had a hard time getting me to look at the camera...I loved the beach!

I started spending a lot of time in this position!

No comments:

Post a Comment