Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Great Granny, Gran Gran & Pop Pop and "MaMa" & PaPa......

My special GrandParents....

I like to call my mommy's mommy and daddy, Gran Grann and Pop Pop but I think my Gran Gran wants to be called Granny and my Pop Pop, Grandpa but we will see what sticks.  They live in Fort Worth, Texas.  My Great Granny just turned 93 years old and I love to play with her when we visit.  My grandparents love me and we have so much fun together on our visits.

My daddy's mommy is called "MaMa" by EVERYONE so that is what I call her.  She lives here in Houston right down the street from us.  I know the difference between her and my mommy so that is why its so easy for me to call her "MaMa".  I have never met my PaPa, my daddy's dad because he passed away years before I was born.  I am sure he would love me as much as I love him.  Everyday I see pictures of him around the house and hear stories. 

My Gran Gran bought me my most favorite toy.  Its a red wagon and I love to go riding in it.  On sunny days my mommy takes me for a ride in it down the street to see "MaMa"......

No comments:

Post a Comment