Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My ikky Second Month....

So my Second Month out of my mommys tummy was a rocky one! Around this time I started to try and grow but that didn't work out so well for me because I was in pain.  At this time I decided I needed to cry to express how much pain I was in...Thats when it started. The hours upon hours upon hours of endless crying.  Who knew a baby, my age could cry for 8 hours + STRAIGHT. no lie. Ask mommy because towards the end of my crying she started to also! ha ha Poor Mommy and Poor Me!.... so I cried for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours a day.  Sometimes my daddy would leave for work at 5 am and I would be crying.  He would get home around 5 pm and I would still be crying.  Daddy would take me and give my mommy a break!  Mommy tried everything, she would walk with me, sing, read books, watch tv, swaddle, feed, go in another room, turn the water on, play different types of music.  Nother ever worked!  The doctor finally told mommy I had colic!  I never want to go thru that again and either does my mommy!
At around this time my eating was not so good.  I was only eating 5 ounces a day and couldnt go to the bathroom.  The doctor swore it wasnt my formula.  My mommy thought other wise!  I remember my mommy would research - research - research and talk to person after person,everyone trying to help me.  Mommy would be so upset she couldnt help me she would cry.  That made me sad so I cried some more.  After I thougth I was all cried out and mommy thought she would get a break I would cry some more.  This went on for months!  Mommy kept calling the doctor over and over to finally she lost all trust in the doctor and took it upon herself to fix me.  She switched my formula to a hypo-allergenic, colic formula and I was much better. It tasted so yummy and I actually wanted to eat.   I ended up being allergic to soy!  However this did not stop the crying....Mommy found me a new doctor that we both love.  That other one didnt know what she was talking about.  How she is still a doctor and treating other innocent, sad babies like I was is beyond me.    My mommy should have been a doctor because she diagnosed me and everything.
So because for almost my entire second month I didnt grow I had to start trying to play catch up!  Boy did I start eating.  everyone was so happy!
Here are some pictures of me at the age of 2 months...enjoy! he he
me very quiet. nite nite. a rare site at 2 months!

This is me discovering my "poopy face". Yes that is right my "poopy face"
Chillin on a good day!
One of my new bows!


Me trying out a Mohawk

No comments:

Post a Comment