Monday, August 9, 2010

The history of my Mommy and Daddy...

My mommy and daddy met while they both were working at Pam Lychner State Jail in Humble, Texas (right outside of Houston). My mommy worked for UTMB in the medical clinic at the jail.  She liked her job but not so much to stay.  She eventually left 2 years later.  My daddy worked there as a laundry boss in charge of the inmates that worked in there. They met in 2005 right before my PaPa (my daddy'd dad) passed away from cancer.  My daddy was on a emergency transfer to that unit since his daddy was sick and it was closer to home than the Darrington unit in Rosharon that he was originally assigned to. It was fate that mommy and daddy met. They had their first date on January 6th and you could'nt pull them apart after that......

This is a picture of Mommy and Daddy at the Houston Rodeo - YEARS AGO....

No comments:

Post a Comment