Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My 3rd Month....

Well my 3rd month started my life turning around. I started outgrowing colic and my mommy could finally start taking me out in public. She was kind of feeling like a prisoner in her own home being that we had to always stay inside because I cried so much. Mommy and me started making little field trips to places like Target or Walmart. Nothing to exciting as you never knew when my colic would hit and we would have to go home plus I hated the car seat. I am not into anything that really keeps me to confined. If I feel like I am tied down I can't move around like I want I don't like it. I more of a mover and shaker! Boy did i love to blabber at 3 months. Mommy says that I just went on and on and on just blah blah blahing away. I started to smile all the time also. My colic got better but i still cried when mommy tried to put me down. boy do i like it when mommy holds me! what baby doesnt?Anyway its around this time that my mommy wanted me to get some pretty professional pictures done by my Aunt Lacy. So we took a trip down to Simmons bottoms (sp?) to see Aunt Lacy and Uncle Brian. We didn't spend the night because I was too young. Below are the pictures of me that my Aunt Lacy did. Aren't they lovely???


I also celebrated my first official Holiday in my 3rd month. Easter...And the pictures below will show you how I celebrated it....ASLEEP! HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment