Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My 4th month....

4 months was lovely and sad..... Mommy started taking me on long walks because she said she wanted to get rid of the baby weight she put on with me. ha ha She would put me in my stroller and we would go go go.....I love being outside. At 4 months I started being able to sit up while being held. I spent a lot of time on my tummy so I could strengthen my body in preparation to crawl. At 4 and half months I decided I wanted to try baby food so I did and loved it. My mommy makes ALL of my baby food. She introduced me to different fruits and vegetables slowly and soon I was up to eating twice a day. Mommy makes me sweet potatos, squash, apple sauce, peaches, pears, carrots...i love them all!

It was around this time mommy started getting sad. I wondered why and she finally told me it was because she would soon be leaving me to go back to work. I didnt really understand but I soon found out mommy would be gone all day every week for 5 days. My fourth month was a big month for me and a sad one....

No comments:

Post a Comment